You may think that periodic air duct cleaning can ensure cost-efficient heating and cooling and help you avoid unnecessary repairs. But the matter of fact is, the opposite is usually the case.
Before we go into the details, let’s do a fact check what air duct cleaning does.
- Over time, air ducts tend to get clogged by debris, lack of routine maintenance, etc.
- Air duct cleaning can remove debris permanently
- Once debris is removed, ongoing preventive maintenance is necessary, not the routine periodic maintenance
- Air duct cleaning does not improve air flow (and can actually help impede it)
- Air duct cleaning does not permanently remove mold or odors, and, depending on the type of ductwork, actually cause damage too
Under such an impression, the right way would be to consult a licensed and experienced HVAC specialist to determine the best solution to maintain your ductwork.
The truth about air duct cleaning is, air duct cleaning should be performed when the situation warrants.
There is no denying of the fact that air duct cleaning improves airflow and helps rebalance your duct system. Keep in mind that adequately addressing air flow issues requires a professionally-conducted air duct cleaning service provider to measure the volume of air that is pushed through your HVAC system and a complete duct inspection.
A professional air duct cleaning or licensed and experienced HVAC specialist can address these following issues:
- Bacteria growth
- Air leaks
- Damage duct system
- Bad smell
- Black texture around the ceiling vent
Air duct cleaning eliminates odors and mold along with the necessity of applying a microbial spray. But remember that odors will come back. So, you have to ensure the source of odor is removed to completely eliminate the odors.
Hire an HVAC specialist who can thoroughly inspect your ductwork to determine the type of ducts and the condition of the various hangers and sealing points.
Who to hire for air duct services in San Antonio?
Air Duct Cleaning should be your choice if you are looking for an air duct cleaning services company in San Antonio. We have professional crews that will come to inspect your air duct and will take care of any issue if needed!
Why Hire Us for Your Air Duct Cleaning Services?
- The best air duct services in San Antonio provided
- The top-notch and effective cleaning methods applied to remove dirt
- Guaranteed after-service efficiency for your system
- The best practice compliance
- Guaranteed cleaner air to breathe in
Contact Air Duct Cleaning, a reputed insulation services company in San Antonio, that can address all kinds of insulation issues and will do the best job for you! They can ensure that you get the best services you deserve.